Lanark Tennis Club, Lanark, South Lanarkshire
Total project £141,203
Club Fundraising & Sponsorship
Lanark Tennis Club, situated on Chapland Road in Lanark, was established in 1908 and has a proud history of providing opportunities for local people to play tennis, of developing junior talent and of competing on a regional scale.
The club is working hard to grow its numbers, with a particular focus on attracting more women and juniors to take up tennis. This winter has seen significant investment in the club with £141,203 having been secured through fund raising, funding and sponsorship to deliver a new clubhouse, perimeter fence and associated landscaping which sees the facilities at Chapland Road transformed.
Construction works commenced in November 2018 and completed in March 2019, with the club set to reopen on 23rd March 2019.