Local Funding Support in South Lanarkshire
As South Lanarkshire’s Third Sector Interface, VASLan is the area’s dedicated voluntary sector support body
VASLan can offer the following services:
- Volunteering - A database of organisations’ volunteering vacancies that VASLan can pass on to interested parties.
- Starting Up - Expert guidance on getting a new group off the ground, catered personally for your needs.
- Constitution advice - A constitution gives your group structure and direction and is invaluable when it comes to finding funding, becoming a charity or employing staff and volunteers.
- Funding advice - Help with funding applications, identifying sources and helping with the format.
- Training - Dedicated to improving the skills base in the sector, VASLan’s training programme covers a wide range of areas, including governance, financial issues, marketing, IT skills and more.
- Social Enterprise Advice on how your organisation can use the social enterprise model to generate its own income and become more sustainable.
To find out more about how VASLan can help, or about how your organisation can become a VASLan member, please contact them on: 01698 300 390 or email@example.com